Industry Leading Dump Trailers for Sale
Boasting some of the industry’s best design and innovation, Travis dump trailers stand out due to their unparalleled quality and lasting durability. As a trusted dealer, EMM Sales & Service is your one-stop-shop for everything you need when looking for a new dump trailer for sale. Our dedicated team is ready to provide you with the best sales and service experience possible and looks forward to connecting you with the best dump trailer for all your needs. Since we’ve opened for business in 1969, we’ve taken the utmost pride in honoring our motto of “service… service… service…!” Contact us today and learn why we’ve become the go-to choice for dump trailers for sale on the East Coast.
What Sets Travis Dump Trailers Apart?
When it comes to innovation, Travis dump trailers stand out due to their patented SST™ Trailer Technology. Standing for Super Strong Trailer, this advancement in design represents the most significant step forward in dump trailer technology in many years. From increased strength to improved aerodynamics, Travis dump trailers are leading the way and turning heads among drivers everywhere. Call today and learn more about our Travis dump trailers for sale.
The Wave® Represents Travis®’s Most Recent Product Innovation
It is the first major design improvement for the aluminum end dump and transfer trailer in over 40 years. The Wave® design combines the “best of the best” features from several of our past and current designs into one incredible trailer. This polished end dump trailer incorporates smooth outer walls as found on our Aero-Lite end dump trailer that dates back to 1990. It uses our patented rub-rail and floor crossmember design that was developed in 1993. Also, the trailer has both an inner and outer wall as found on our SST-Aerodyne end dump or tipper trailer. Finally, the trailer maintains the superior design integrity as found on our Classic trailer for all of the components and sub-assemblies (draft arms/coupler plate, sub-frame, suspension, nose, hoist housing, tailgate hardware, electrical, air and hydraulic systems). Yet, there is more. The Wave® is strong. It has better resistance to abrasion. It can incorporate insulation within the walls to hold in heat or keep out the cold. The bull-nose top rail has virtually no flat spot to hold rocks and is easy on tarps. Perhaps, best of all, this tough duty trailer is also lightweight. After 14 years Travis® Body & Trailer may have developed the perfect trailer.
The Wave® Benefits
- Increased fuel economy due to less wind resistance.
- Increased cubic yardage due to narrower profile walls.
- Lighter trailer per cubic yard of payload.
- Increased yield strength for sidewalls by using aluminum extrusions, made of 6061-T6 alloy, instead of softer sheet.
- Outer walls are protected from unsightly dings and dents that detract from your company’s image and reduce resale value.
- Increased profits & cash flow by using less fuel and hauling more payload.
Specific Design Features of The Wave®
- Extruded hollow wall tubes, approximately 12″ tall, by 2 ½” thick, with strengthening, internal webs spaced 9″ apart. Each tube runs the full length of the trailer. They are stacked then solid welded inside and out to one another and to the lower rail, and to the special top rail. All of the interconnecting welds that make up the walls also run lengthwise with no vertical welds to compromise body strength, especially near the center of the trailer.
- The inner wall of the tube is approximately 5/32″ thick, (like our standard end dump). However, because it is extruded 6061-T6, it has physical properties that make it about 15% stronger than standard trailer sheet of the same thickness.
- The outer wall is much thinner 1/10″ and is curved or waved to increase strength.
- The end dump features a 6″ tall, bull nose top rail that is also only 2 ½” wide and is thicker (7/16″) at the top than other, traditional designs.
- The tipper or live floor trailer features a larger top rail where the top slopes inwardly 6″ into the trailer and is also thick at the top.
- Wave® trailers include the dual wall design for the tailgate as well! A very clean look!
- As mentioned, the lower rail is our patented SST tube design where the end of each floor crossmember is fully welded (all the way around) to the inner wall of the rub rail. As proven by over nine years of problem free usage, there is no stronger design than this.
The Only Seamless Half Round Aluminum Trailer
The Alumatech® is back and it is better than ever! With standard equipment, cat scale weight of our 39′ trailer is an incredible 8,892 lbs.
- Intraax® Air Ride tandem w/25,000 lb. wide track axles
- Heavy-duty, 10″x6″ top rail with pre-stressed tension bar
- Duralite Hubs / X30 Drums
- Aluminum Wheels (4 Polish / 4 Mill)
- Aluminum Draft Arms / Drop Legs
- Aluminum Sub-Frame
- Aluminum Air Tank
- Seamless body, 1 piece floor & side sheet
- Mirror Finish Sides
- LED Lights • Rubber-sealed gate
- 5 Year Limited Warranty
The new Alumatech® has several upgraded and redesigned features that are on all Travis End Dumps, such as rubber-sealed gate, overcenter gate latches, and heavy-duty tailgate frame bracing.
While much of the trailer is the same as its predecessor, several important areas have been improved, redesigned or updated, including:
The critical front end of the subframe has been lengthened over 22% and has had over 250 pounds of excess steel removed.
Upgraded to T-1 steel, and the upper and lower saddles have been enlarged from a 4″ to 5″ radius.
The all aluminum drop legs are now mounted on the draft arms, a safer and sturdier design.
The connection of the draft arm to the center of the body has been dramatically strengthened.
Latches now lock “over-center” like all Travis trailers:
- The tailgate cylinders have been relocated to a protected area
- The tailgate top-hangers have been upgraded to match Travis standards
- The gate is rubber-sealed with Travis’ proprietary snap-in design
Hoist support tubes are now super thick ¾” extruded channels.
- The top rail connection to the nose has been redesigned eliminating the old pipe braces.
Travis® Introduces Its Newest Innovation, The VERTEX®
ver•tex a patented trailer design which combines Vertical panels of an Extruded, dual-wall trailer. Also, the highest point, the apex, or summit.
In production since April of 2009, the VERTEX® adds to the powerful line-up of smooth-sided innovations from Travis® that date back to 1989.
The VERTEX® Benefits
- Available as a Frameless, Frame-type, or Quarter-Frame
- Tandem, tri-axle, quad-axle, spread-axle, virtually any configuration
- Also available as Live Floor, or Tipper Trailer
- Lightweight, heavy duty all aluminum construction
- Aerodynamic smooth-sided fuel saving design
- Dual-wall, longer life, extruded 6061-T6 aluminum walls
- Thin wall adds capacity, and inner wall hides any dents
- Polished sides for cosmetic look, and company image
- The VERTEX® end dump comes with a Travis 5-year limited warranty
- Various body widths & side heights to match your application
- Insulation in side panels
- Thicker panels for high wear
- Travis’ unique ground-operated barn door and grain door
- Custom lights / paint
- Tarps, from several major manufacturers
- Aluminum draft arms, load bearing drop legs or 2-speed landing gear
- Lightweight hubs and drums
- Aluminum wheels and wide-base tires and wheels
- Many other options are available, including your custom designed items
The Aerolite™ end dump trailer completes the Travis line of lightweight, aluminum end dump trailers. This smooth sided trailer was first built by Travis back in 1991. While those trailers performed well, the new Aerolite™ includes design improvements that increase both its durability and its operation.
The trailer incorporates the stronger floor design that is common to our entire aluminum product line with both a deeper rub rail and 5.5″ deep floor supports. The side walls, however, are inverted with its one-piece side sheet to the outside and the side bracing on the inside. The inside brace is a long horizontal member used in lieu of outside vertical side stakes.
With Travis Trailers’ customizable lightweight options (alum. arms, Intraax air ride, alum. wheels, alum. hubs, centrifuge drums), a 39 ft. trailer weighs in at only 9,900 pounds. The narrower body and smooth sides combine for less wind resistance and large payloads that can only be known as Aerolite™.
The Aerolite® Benefits
- One piece, seamless side sheet
- Double rear post
- Full rubber sealed tailgate
- Longer top rail lip
- Extruded inside radius
- 5.5″ deep floor supports
Interested in a Travis Alumatech Trailer?
Travis Alumatech trailers are becoming an increasingly popular choice among agribusiness professionals nationwide. The reason for this, in addition to the reputation that Travis has built for itself over the years, is that the Travis Alumatech trailer comes with an impressive array of standard features that help distinguish it from the competition. Things such as the heavy-duty 10”x6” top rail with pre-stressed tension bar, aluminium subframe, rubber-sealed gate and much more, have elevated the Travis Alumatech into the position of being one of the most sought after trailers in the industry. Learn more about it when you call us today!Contact Us
Quality Travis Trailers for Sale
If you’re looking for a quality dump trailer for sale, look no further than impressive inventory and dedicated staff at EMM Sales & Service. Our years of experience coupled with the knowledge and resources we bring to the table make us one of the best choices for anyone looking for a Travis dump trailer for sale. Located in Brownstown, PA, our team is ready to wow you with exceptional service and industry-leading technology. Learn why countless drivers have chosen us as their preferred dealer for their Travis dump trailers. Contact us today!